Búsqueda personalizada

jueves, 16 de julio de 2009

Frases Argentas traducidas

Genial artículo. Es del libro de Taringa!:

1. Make me the leg: Haceme la gamba
2. Blow me the quichuan flute: Soplame la quena
3. For if the flies: Por si las moscas
4. Eye to the louse: Ojo al piojo
5. Wait me a charlie: Esperame un cachito
6. You have me tired, you have me: Me tenés cansado, me tenés
7. What a white face, crazy man!: ¡Qué pálida, loco!
8. The fifth lining of the balls: El quinto forro de las pelotas
9. Go to know: Anda a saber
10. Catch yourself catherine: Agarrate catalina
11. You are ticket: Sos boleta
12. Little female criollos package: Paquete de Criollitas
13. Boy, you are sucked: Nene, estás chupado
14. Stay fly: Quedate mosca
15. I made myself the rat: Me hice la rata
16. That’s my chicken: Ese es mi pollo
17. A little police to the air: Una canita al aire
18. Throw me the rubber: Tirame la goma
19. To another thing butterfly: A otra cosa mariposa
20. Like who doesn’t want the thing: Como quien no quiere la cosa
21. The great seven: La gran siete
22. I don’t give more: No doy más
23. He is bigger balled than the pigeons: Es más boludo que las palomas
24. Little potato for the parrot: Papita p’al loro
25. To take oneself the vessel: Tomarse el buque
26. Not to hunt one: No cazar una
27. What threw it: Que lo tiró
28. Each two for three: Cada dos por tres
29. What face is the onion: Que cara está la cebolla
30. It doesn’t happened orange: No pasa naranja
31. What a handrail: Qué baranda
32. The female pig & the twenty: La chancha y los veinte
33. To be glassed: Estar copado
34. To spend a person: Gastar a una persona
35. We are all alive: Somos todos vivos
36. You drank me of point: Me tomaste de punto
37. Turkey’s age: La edad del pavo
38. Let’s go yet!: ¡Vamos todavía!
39. It matters me one joseph: Me importa un pepe
40. It matters me a horn: Me importa un cuerno
41. It matters me a whistle: Me importa un pito
42. I’m made bag: Estoy hecho bolsa
43. Send fruit: Mandar fruta
44. To be a dead little fly: Ser una mosquita muerta
45. Are you drinking my hair?: ¿Me estás tomando el pelo?
46. It went me like the ass: Me fue como el culo
47. Go to sing to gardel: Andá a cantarle a gardel
48. You have my balls filled: Me tenés las bolas llenas
49. Hurrah pepe’s wife!: ¡Viva la pepa!
50. Your sister is an iron: Tu hermana es un fierro
51. The shell of your sister: La c*nch* de tu hermana
52. He doesn’t give foot with ball: No da pie con bola
53. Skull don’t shout: Calavera no chilla
54. To cry to the church: A llorar a la iglesia
55. To do egg: Hacer huevo
56. It sucks me one egg: Me chupa un huevo
57. Putting was the female goose: Poniendo estaba la gansa
58. It’s not nes’ary: No es nesario
59. I’m until the hands!: ¡Estoy hasta las manos!
60. Jewel never cab: Joya nunca taxi User: Kutxi_Romero
61. As boring as licking a nail: Aburrido como chupar un clavo
62. Do what it sings yourself: Hacé lo que se te canta
63. Drink a chair: Tome asiento
64. Between no more: Entre nomás
65. Of nothing: De nada
66. We are played: Estamos jugados
67. In the world’s ass: En el culo del mundo
68. In the hill of the ass: En la loma del orto
69. Suck this mandarine: Chupate esta mandarina
70. He is of the tomatoe: Está del tomate
71. Are you or do you make yourself: ¿Sos o te haces?
72. Give me ball: Dame bola
73. It shited fire: Cagó fuego
74. Urinated by the dogs: Meado por los perros
75. To be in balls: Estar en bolas
76. To be in flatulence: Estar en pedo
77. To be to the flatulence: Estar al pedo
78. The what?: ¿Lo que?
79. It’s anything: Es cualquiera

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Búsqueda personalizada